Warranty Does NOT apply to:
- Gelcoats, paint, varnish, chrome plating, stainless steel, anodized finishes and other service coatings.
- All equipment, accessories and other components not manufactured by Concept Boats including, but not limited to engines, controls, propellers, batteries, pumps, blowers, upholstery, canvas, windshields, or other equipment or accessories manufactured other companies.
- Any boat which has been altered or subjected to misuse, negligence, improper trailering, improper storage, alteration, accident, overpowering; used for racing or commercial, rental or other income producing activities.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use, storage charges or other consequential damages, including but not limited to, transportation expenses, telephone, lodging, loss or damage to personal property or loss of revenue.
- Leakage around windshield, windows, hatches or other apertures.
- Damages resulting from failure to perform periodic maintenance in accordance with the company’s recommendations.
All implied warranties, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited by Concept Boats to a period of 60 months from the date of delivery to the original consumer. Some states do not allow limitations on how long the implied warranty lasts, so the limitations may not apply to you.
Procedure to Apply For a Warranty Claim:
Concept Boats shall have no obligation under this warranty unless and until each of the following conditions are met:
- The original consumer completes and mail in the Warranty Registration Card to Concept Boats within 15 days from the date of delivery to owner.
- Notice of each claim is given in writing to Concept Boats within 14 days after discovery of the claimed defect.
- The boat is delivered, at the Company’s discretion, to the Concept Boats factory or a Concept dealer or other facility selected by Concept Boats in the buyer’s area. The Company shall not be responsible for transportation of the boat both to the service location and upon its return to the consumer after the repairs are completed.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of any expressed or implied warranty, and all other obligations or liabilities on the part of Concept Boats. Specifically, Concept Boats does not authorize any person, including a Concept Dealer, to create or assume for it any obligation of liability with respect to its boats. No person, including a Concept Dealer, is authorized to make any repairs or replacements under this warranty without prior written approval of Concept Boats, Inc.